Been around the world and I, I, I .... July 16, 2022


I thought I would give you all a front and back view from the out back deck.  Of course with me in it.  I didn't get on my computer yesterday as we were in NYC and didn't feel like it.  

Met with two surgeons and was anally raped by one of them all in the name of my health.  The good news is that the colon surgeon felt the colon tumor was really small (this means it shrunk considerably).  There are options there without surgery, but requires radiation.  The scary one is the liver.  It still has a bunch of small tumors.  So they are discussing removing half the liver and then working on the left side along with a chemo pump directly into the liver.

All in all this could save my life for some time.  I want that time so I can spend it with Tiffany.  I love her more and more every day and her strength and concern for me is such a comfort and it gives me strength and hope every day!

I thought I would share some pictures from my morning walk around the yard:








I love the flowers about to open the plants that have gone to seed.  There is so much potential in nature.  I think we often overlook the genius that is nature and the constant cycle of rebirth.  I'm in awe of it every morning.  I wish I had taken more time to garden earlier in life.  I knew I wanted to, but you get so damn busy doing other things that you forget to slow down.  

I take the time now. And per today's Lisa Stansfield song that was stuck in my head (I guess from the trip to NYC), I have been around the world, but I found my baby in 1983...  

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022