It never rains in California... July 18, 2022

 


So it is Monday of treatment week number 10.  This may be my last treatment for a while as I will be having surgery on my liver at the end of August.  I am pretty scared about having half of my liver removed, but I suppose they do this surgery all the time (for donations, liver cancers, etc...).  So I know I am in good hands at Sloan, I just get worried.

I am more worried about Tiffany, she seemed so blah this weekend.  I am not helping as I sat on my ass most of the weekend as well.  I need to start being more energetic to inspire everyone.  It is hard to believe that it has been over 6 months that I have known about my illness.  I am sure this will go on for years, but such is the nature of cancer.

If I have learned one thing - it is "Be a goldfish" - thank you Ted Lasso.  Everyday is another chance to make a difference in my house, to my wife, and to my kids.  I really have learned how deeply I care for all of them.

Well, got a late start today and it finally rained a bit!!!

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022