Morning has broken... May 31, 2022

 


Morning is so nice in our neck of the woods, birds singing, fog on a cool summer morning, dogs licking my hand?  Either way, going to finish this post refresh my coffee and sit outside for a little bit before I bike.  

I love the outdoors, it's funny because between my allergies and my propensity for sunburn, you'd think that I would avoid the outdoors.  There has always been something about natures ability to regrow that has fascinated me.  Cut down the weed, the plant comes, back.  Pull the weed, throw it in pile of other weeds and such, they come back.  They always come back (not in a Stephen King kind of way).  The seeds spread, the roots spread, and then some of them have the prettiest flowers.  

I guess to some extent weeds are like flowers.  The roots and seeds spread, creating little patches of weeds all over.  

Well, off to sit outside for a little.

I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022