Come Monday It'll be all right... May 9, 2022

 


I don't know a lot of songs with Monday in the title, but Come Monday is one of the few where the song theme is that Monday is going to be a good day!

It is still too cold in the AM for me to take a laptop outside and do this entry out there.  Might be nice to see a picture background.  I would be able to do the afternoon the last few days, but the mornings it has still been just below freezing out here.

Yesterday was mother's day.  It was nice to see my mom and sisters as I think they had a different vision of where I would be with Chemo and treatment.  They were happy to see how healthy I still was.  I still have things from the cancer and the chemo, but for the most part, I can seem extremely normal and that is what I am going for.

There is no tumor...  There is no tumor... There is no tumor...

The most of the rest of the day yesterday, I was stoned and a little tipsy (I slipped on the alcohol some).  It was nice to spend the day with Tiffany, but felt a little guilty I didn't do anything for her for Mother's day.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022