What day is it and in what month? May 27, 2022

 

How is that for a change?  Sitting outside prior to 6 AM with my puppies!!!  I have the outside music going, seeded the bad parts of the lawn before it rains.  Pretty productive AM.  I felt really good when I first got up.  Stomach wasn't sore, head was a little clear, I was almost feeling normal.  Short of my face being on fire that is.  I think that is one of the joys of the long term chemo and the steroid.  However, I will take little annoyances to fight towards a cure.

It has seemed like so long since this all started.  Tiffany has the date in Feb memorized, burned into her brain.  I feel so bad for her.  Whereas I will have to suffer with this disease if it comes to that, she has to lose me.  It isn't fair.  She is such a wonderful caring individual and she deserves better than this.

It is so nice to be outside, I forget sometimes how much I enjoy the birds, the music (Vivaldi at the moment), and the fresh air.  

Here is the view this morning - you can see it is threatening to rain any minute!


Everything is off center as we have all the furniture under the gazebo to keep it somewhat dry.  This really is our happy place and I am upset that all this shit has caused us not to be able to relax.  This morning was nice.  But time to get on that exercise bike and keep this healthy kick going.

I love you all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022