I really don't know life at all... May 2, 2022

 

Totally different view of the man cave and the Save Ferris t-shirt is no lost on me.  

So yesterday was kind of a wash - I just didn't feel myself and had little to no energy.  Usually a little hit will get me to the point that I can ignore the nausea in my stomach to get other things done or at least keep me busy so that I dont' get depressed.  That didn't work.

I told Tiffany yesterday that I felt like I was on a hamster wheel.  She's on it with me.  Honestly though, isn't all of our lives a hamster wheel as some point.  Get the job, repeat the job for a minimum of 5 days, try to think of something fun to do in between cleaning and finishing the things you put off for five days - then repeat. 

I really have look at life from many sides in my life and I really still don't understand so much why we are here.  With that said, I know that I have loved Tiffany and girls more than anything and that I have done everything I could to make their lives better.  I think I did OK.

I really don't feel like working today.  Other than the paycheck, it holds no value for me anymore.  It is a way to make money - that's it.  I need to get my head sorted, but with two more treatments until I know anything about progression I am going to have a hard time focusing on much of anything else.  

Well - time to get ready for the grind.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022