I've been standing here waiting me postman... May 16, 2022


Today's lyric has nothing to do with this post, it was stuck in my head this morning for some reason.  Of course it is the Beatles singing it in my head.  

I don't have a lot of time this morning as I want to get to work early.  I took some nice pictures yesterday when I was out doing some of the lawn.  I will post a couple since I have them in my mail.




I love running around the yard looking for new flowers and buds.  It is just so nice to watch nature come to life every year.

Well, this week is going to be long, at least until mid-week.  I dreamt all night long about results to my upcoming scan.  I am terrified and hopeful all at the same time (which I have mentioned already in this blog I think).  Last night was weird though as I take Ambien to sleep and I still can't turn off my brain about this - I suppose that shows how much I am thinking about it.  

Well - time to get ready for work.

Love you all!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022