Rocking down the highway... May 11, 2022

 

So I am running late and exhausted from being up at 2:15 AM with the dogs (lots of animal activity last night).  Once I am up, I have a hard time falling back to sleep so I got back to sleep hard, right about the time my alarm started going off (which I normally do not need).

Either way - Treatment 5 started yesterday.  I find I am a lot more sensitive to cold this time and my fingers are getting some neuropathy.  Problem keep that latter one to myself.  You can hide the brain fog so that one I talk about. 

I think all this is weighing heavier on Tiffany than I thought.  I shouldn't talk about the non-cure possibility as it seems to upset her.  We have a CT Scan to look for progress next week Wednesday.  I am terrified and excited all at the same time.  I am hopeful and determined that we have shrunk some tumors, but I am also ok with no growth.  It is the latter possibility that scares the shit out of me.  

I need to get busy eating breakfast and getting ready as I can't avoid traveling to the office today.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022