And I know your shining down on me from heaven.... March 25, 2022

 


Chemo week 6 is underway and I have lots of news.

Someone is watching out for us, be it my family wherever they are when they pass.  I know if my father's spirt, soul, energy exists, he would help as well as my brother and sister.  All my family members I would assume.  Why do I say this?  Because all the tumors shrunk and the CEA blood marker has returned to normal and there is no evidence on the CT Scan of other tumors.  All of this means chemo and my life changes are working.

I can't express the amount of weight that was lifted off of me.  I know I still have cancer, but I also know that the chemo, while killing me, is also killing it.  I am just stronger. I have done all I could to keep how I feel from this chemo away from Tiffany.  She knows the issues with my bowels and the pain in my side, but doesn't know how dizzy I get or how bad the pain is at times, as well as the exhausting nausea and lack of desire to eat.

I think by being strong for her, my girls, my grandson, and my baby animals I have been able to stay strong enough to help us move forward.  If it wasn't for them, I don't think I would have had the structure to live for.  They give me purpose and I take that purpose deadly serious.  It is my only remaining deadly force mission and cancer is my enemy.

So now Sloan will take a few (3) weeks to evaluate new pictures and start a plan and I will do what they ask.  I want this stuff out of my body and I will do whatever it takes to complete my mission.

Well - off the bike.

I love you all so very much - thank you for the strength!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022