Don't call me baby, unless you mean it... May 18, 2022

 


I have an unhealthy obsession with Ed Sheeran's music.  Maybe it is a red-heads unite thing?  

So today is re-scan day.  I am so scared.  It doesn't help that the liver side of my abdomen has been hurting quite a bit the last few days.  I haven't been using any of the ganja to get me hungry and that tends to hide the pain in my abdomen as well.  So without any steroids or recreational drugs I am in a bit of pain. 

I did a good job yesterday of blaming it all on my slow moving bowels.  I don't want to worry Tiffany more than she already is.  I haven't had a wake up feeling normal day in a couple weeks.  I suspect the chemo is starting to have a cumulative effect on my body.  

Either way, I am hopeful and if anything I don't feel any worse than I did back in January.  

When I was told that I only had 6 months without treatment I was pretty scared.  I don't feel like I'm dying.  I suspect no one really does - it's a slow process.  All I know is I am not ready - I have so many things I want to see and do.

Well - enough of that.  need to get my mind in the right place again.  

"there is no tumor, there is no tumor, there is no tumor"

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022