What a beautiful mess... May 8, 2022

 


Every year I run around the yard taking pictures as we mow, and trim, and clean.  The fact is the yard is a beautiful mess and then we try to control its chaos, by chopping down everything to 2.5 inches.  Behind me is the Bradford pear tree that turns into pictures like this:


In fact,running around the yard leads to some nice pictures that most would consider weeds:



I do enjoy finding the beauty in everything.  

And finding the beauty in my condition has been realizing the time I have missed continuing to find the beauty in my very beautiful wife and all the joy in the little things associated with raising my children.  Looking through pictures lately has shown me that I do spend a lot of time looking at the world, but I didn't spend as much time living in it.

Well - these pictures are worth the muscle and joint pain I have today from all the yard work.  And the memories I make with the time I have left will be just as beautiful and more than worth the effort.

I love you all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022