I want to conquer the world... May 6, 2022

 




I don't really feel much like writing this morning.  Not for any real reason other than I am tired.  I did a lot of work last night getting some outside furniture built for the puppies.  I know, an expensive outdoor couch for the dogs?  Yep...  They are babies and I like to make sure they are comfortable.  They do for me, I do for them.  Same concept really goes for my family as well.  When things need to be done around the house, I do it.  It makes me feel good to contribute and doing stuff for my family is how I feel close to them.

Well, I got up late and I need to shower so this will be short.  I feel great, looking forward to non-treatment week weekend.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Down at the Astoria the scene was changing... February 12, 2023

Old friends, old friends... November 12, 2024

Hang all the mistletoe... December 9, 2025