I want to conquer the world... May 6, 2022

 




I don't really feel much like writing this morning.  Not for any real reason other than I am tired.  I did a lot of work last night getting some outside furniture built for the puppies.  I know, an expensive outdoor couch for the dogs?  Yep...  They are babies and I like to make sure they are comfortable.  They do for me, I do for them.  Same concept really goes for my family as well.  When things need to be done around the house, I do it.  It makes me feel good to contribute and doing stuff for my family is how I feel close to them.

Well, I got up late and I need to shower so this will be short.  I feel great, looking forward to non-treatment week weekend.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022