Don't call it come back! I've been here for years... May 20, 2022

 

And there is a cat.  She is actually in my lap every morning, until she sneezes disgusting items all over my desk, keyboard, wherever her nose is pointing.  She is very sweet, but she is a snotty girl.

There is no reason for the music quote.  For some reason it was in my head this morning.  I do feel really good this morning, but I usually do feel better in the AM.  I suppose it is because my body has had all night to slowly digest food as I was pretty bloated when I went to bed. 

I over ate yesterday.  Got stoned and everything sounded good.  I should have just not had dinner so that I could snack in the evening, but I suppose eating is better than drinking all night.  I did have one beer (17% alcohol by volume) so that made me pretty loopy.  I am not drinking at all anymore so 1 beer does me in.  Old me would have drank one of those and then 3 8-9% IPAs.  I can't say that this contributed to my situation, but...

However, while I was drinking that beer, I cleaned our cars a bit, put up the Gazebo cover, hung the new solar lights for the deck, so it was a busy evening.  The moving around helps with the pain in my side which for some reason has become increasingly painful.  Funny as it didn't hurt this morning until I had 6 oz of water and a couple sips of coffee.  Hard to believe that something so trivial could cause pain.  I am pretty sure it is because my colon is always full...

Well, I am off - need to hit the bike and shower.

Love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022