I have become (un)comfortably numb... May 12, 2022

 


My finger tips are crazy numb this morning.  Not sure if it is the neuropathy or just the cold.  I will try to warm them up to see if that fixes it, but right now it stings to type. Luckily, I have my cup of coffee and a hand warmer to see if I can lower the impact of the sensitive nerves.  I don't remember touching anything particularly cold except for washing my hands after cleaning up the mouse my cats caught/ate.  Not pretty.

Tiffany has not been good lately she is really in knots around everything.  And I can get it.  I have reserved myself to the fact that unless I get different news from the mid-treatment scan that I am in the 2-5 year group without liver improvement.  I don't like thinking about it and I know that I am wasting time going to work everyday, but we need the money for the family and treatment.  

Honestly, there are times driving to work and working that I forget I have cancer (not so much with the IV hanging on my shoulder, but other items).  Something about having routine, things to do, and people to talk to.

I would much rather be spending money traveling the world, but we would leave Tiffany bankrupt when it was all over and that is by no means going to happen.  With the stock market tanking post Covid pandemic and war in Ukraine, this isn't helping our long term plans, but 2-5 years in the market is a long time and we will recover.

We will be ok, there is no tumor, this is a test to show how much we can take, to increase our love, and bring us together.

I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022