Sittin' here resting my bones... May 24, 2022


 Today's lyric is from my favorite artist - Otis!  I love this song and it is my go to walking around singing song.  Why go to my happy place?  Well, today I get to find out what the result of my post 5 treatment scan.  I am trying to be as hopeful as possible, but I am scared as shit.  When you are grasping at the edge of a cliff, you are hopeful that someone will come along and help you up.  Today starts treatment 6 of 8 which is never fun.  We live week to week, day to day, but there is very little forward thought and we need information to plan.

I have been having a lot more pain in my side as of late and that has been bothering me.  I am still pretty active, working outside, cleaning, and riding my bike.  I get a bit tired by the end of the night, but that may be the fact that I generally get stoned post work.  It doesn't help much with the pain anymore, but makes me not care and hungry which is important because I don't really want to eat in the evening.

Tiffany isn't taking this very well and with everything else going on she is really stressed.  I am not sure what to do for her other than love her as much as I can.  Ultimately, the waiting for information weighs on all of us.

Well, I need to get ready for the day.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022