Leaving on the midnight train to Georgia... May 4, 2022

 


Woo Hoo! If you know, you know right?  

As is the case on non-treatment weeks I am starting to feel a bit normal, but I don't really know what that is anymore.  After the steroid wears off the old aches and pains come back (mostly my back).  So I don't know if the pain in my side and mid-lower back are my liver or just my poor skeletal structure and the muscles that over compensate.  Either way, I feel good other than middle-age BS in the AM.

Yesterday was a good day, Tiffany and I sat outside for a bit and it was funny to watch Nala run in a big circle since I opened up the dog's space.  They had the same space in the past, but they couldn't run all the way through it as the dog's kennel blocked the ability to get all the way around.  Taking down part of the kennel (as we don't use it any longer) gave them a lot more room to run non-stop.  I did that Saturday which probably led to why I was so exhausted on Sunday.

I haven't biked in a couple of days, just didn't feel like I had the energy.  Lethargy seems to be catching up with me, but I think I am getting on the bike this morning.  I know the little bit of exercise is good for me and I can't get into the habit of skipping just because I feel a little tired.  Lord knows I can't slip into - "I have to get to work" mode either.  The whole reason for the job change was not to let work rule my life.  So no talking about work when I get home today.

Ok, need to get the day going.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022