It's a little bit funny... May 26, 2022

 

I love that Elton John song - always have.  It reminds me of Tiffany though I would never forget her eye color (she's my blue eyed beauty).  I just can't believe how much I love her and how much this has made me realize exactly the love she has for me.  It is too bad it takes something like this to deepen our love.

I still am coming to terms with what shrinking tumors mean and I am trying not to get to excited as I have a long way to go, but I will take the progress.  The chemo is really starting to get to me.  Flushed face (as you can see from the picture) makes me feel like I have a sunburn on my face all the time.  My eyes are running like crazy as well.  All in all, I have been lucky with the side effects.  My stubbornness helps.

I told another friend yesterday as I feel it was time to spread the news and I have felt guilty not telling anyone other than Jamie.  I just wanted them to understand when we were wearing masks and trying to be normal.  I don't need sympathy, I need strength.

Speaking of strength, I got up late and need food.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022