Tuesday afternoon... May 3, 2022


 Thought it is actually Tuesday AM, I just love the Moody Blues!  Can you believe that it took nearly 3 minutes to just add the picture and type the title.  Why you ask?  Cat, dog, cat, dog... :)

I finally am starting to feel a little better post treatment.  Every day past the cycle gets a bit better.  I worry about the brain fog though as it has been getting worse over time.  It is a strange feeling to have your brain tell you to get out.

Tiffany seems sad lately.  I wish there was something more I could do.  I try to cover up my symptoms as much as I can so as to not upset her.  I am going to try and be more cheery - problem is that I am not one to be all cheery normally.  Either way, I need to take advantage of non-treatment week.

I tried to get a better pic of Squirt nuzzling my face, but he was too crazy this morning.  

Got up late and need to get busy.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022