It's a fine fine day... May 7, 2022


So I have that song stuck in my head - "A fine fine day" by Tony Carey.  It wasn't a particularly good song, but it had an interesting music video.  It was from the era of story telling videos where the video may have had more production than the song.  It was a strange video where it switches between Carey singing in a police interview and Uncle Sonny mob like activity clips.  Either way it is stuck in my head.  I suppose there are worse songs I could have in my head.

Yesterday was a good day.  I got a little pain in my stomach, but then I also remembered that I had built the dogs a new outside couch the night before.  That was a lot of bending and lifting than my body is used to.  So I am probably also dealing with some sore abs/back.  All in all, worked, watched TV with Tiffany and had a cookie (Maeve's cookies) so I went to no pain land most of the afternoon.  

I think sometimes I shouldn't get stoned most evenings, but it does relax me, makes me hungry, and ultimately makes me tired at the end.  All good things.

So today should be a good day.  I wish that the weather was going to be better - no good weather comes on all the treatment days next week!  Either way, I will find things to keep me busy.  I may totally rearrange my desk today.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022