Gonna wash the dust off my soul, May 13, 2022

 

Yes there is a bunny desk chair behind me (removed from my daughter's room as she got a new chair) and my face is all red.  This is a new gift from my treatment along with a bit of neuropathy in my finger tips.  Makes typing fun - not.

So Tiffany had to spend the night in the hospital after her procedure due to some breathing issues.  I get worried that she isn't taking very good care of herself.  I need to start being more active about dinner and such.  I don't really have an appetite most evenings and she historically is more of a dinner eater.  By the time we get to dinner I am so packed up from the day that nothing sounds good.  To be honest if I wasn't stoned most evenings, I wouldn't eat.lk

I am running late today as I am taking the day off from work and so I laid in bed a little longer than normal so this will be short.  Lots to get done!

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022