Where I've become so numb... May 5, 2022

 


I look like a psychopath in this picture, but I don't take multiple morning selfies.  It is the one and if I look like an escaped mental patient, that is what you get :)

I put the Evanescence line in the title because I heard the song in a movie last night and it reminded me that I like that song (most of their songs to be honest).  However, that line kind of speaks to me.  I have become somewhat numb or maybe all the things that used to cause me stress and anxiety just don't seem that important any more.

I had a good day yesterday.  Ended up working from home and everything has started to feel better (the joy of late non-treatment week).  I felt good all day and the head seemed much clearer.  I didn't get the feeling like my brain was throwing me out when I tried to think.  It resulted in me doing a lot more work for work and just seemed like I had stepped out of a coma.  I suppose I should get used to that as I have 8 more treatments to go (or minimum 2 as I am confident that I am getting progress from the chemo).

We have some plans for the weekend to do some family gaming (new Nintendo Sports) and have a nice Saturday.  I am hoping that is the case.  I tried to do some evening gaming with Tiffany as we generally do VR bowling or golf, but I just get so tired at night and last night was the first night I felt like I could have, but I didn't want to over do.  

Well need to get my ride in this morning so I have to run.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022