Pida me la Esta niña que me muero - May 19, 2022

 


So they didn't read my scan from yesterday morning or they are holding the results until my next meeting with them (which isn't until next week).  I was told they can't hold the results, but I know that the GI doc did so they may be doing that.  I really would like to know the results.  

My right side has been hurting quite a bit as of late.  I don't know if it is the liver or gas or a combination of the two.  It is just after 5 treatments I would like to know if something is working and as long as the tumor is in my colon, I am going to feel like something is there and feel sick.  So the only real way to know if this is working is by seeing the results of tests like this.  There haven't been any major changes in my body short of the side affects from chemo so the only thing I can say is that I know that there has been chemo drugs in my body as I can feel their side effects.  Let's hope one of those effects has been reducing the amount of cancer in my body.

My bigger fear is that there could be new tumors due to the 4 months since the last scan.  I don't think about that one, but unfortunately, that is a possibility.

On a side note, I took yesterday off.  It was nice to just do nothing.  I ignored work, played games, tried to think about other things.  Tiffany and I are on pins and needles waiting for these results and she has such a busy run around week.  I don't know if that is good for her of not.

Lastly, it would seem that Covid is rampant again in our area so I have that to deal with and avoid.  This is no time for me to get a virus.

I love you all!

Oh and shout out to the Gypsy Kings - today's ear worm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022