I thank the lord for the nighttime... May 22, 2022

 


I missed a day.  Just didn't even think about it yesterday.  I slept in until 6:30, sat outside with the dogs for a bit and then got ready to go (more about that later).

I don't know why I have the Neil Diamond song stuck in my head.  I really do just wake up with the music in my brain.  I am sure that I either thought of nighttime or thought thank Christ and bam - song came into the head.

Yesterday we went to a brewery with my friends, I had about a pint and a half of beer (one was a flight so that was nice to have a few without too much alcohol).  It was really nice to be out and no one knew (except one friend) that I had cancer.  No one asked how I was doing, how treatment was going, etc.  So for a couple hours I was normal?  Or at least people treated me normal.

I have been pretty scared lately.  My side is hurting pretty bad lately and I'm not so sure it is my bowels and I think it is my liver. I don't know if it hurts any worse than back in January, but it is definitely more noticeable to me and maybe that is because I am thinking about it and worried about the scan results that haven't been shared with me.  Everyone says keeps your hopes up, but I scare myself thinking I have been too hopeful.  Either way, I should know the results by the time I post to this on Wednesday.

Well, off to sit outside with my puppies.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022