I just wanna stop... May 28, 2022

 


Sick cat, sick husband, not sure how my wife handles all this.  

I can't believe it is almost June.  I think back to March when I was told I would die in 6 months without treatment.  It still scares me.  I am feeling ok this morning.  A little stressed with my 1/2 and 1/2 kitty so ill.  I don't like when the animals are sick.

Yesterday was a bit of a wash, I was feeling really good in the AM, but then I ate too much all day and clogged myself up.  Going to be more cognizant of that today.  I am not really in the typing mood this morning.  In fact, I would like to go back to bed but that is somewhat impossible for me.  I've never been able to go back to bed in the morning unless I had a hangover - let's just say that has happened probably too many times in my life.

I'd like to say that is one of the good things about not drinking, but I wouldn't know as I have a chemo hangover of sorts every day.  

Well, it is late and I need to get things started before I poop out for the day.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022