Carry on my wayward son... May 29, 2022

 


I'm a little blah in the picture.  I slept in until 6 - I'll take that.  I did go to bed a little later so I suppose it all works out in the wash.  I am getting really tired of waking up and feeling like I partied too hard the night before.  Tired, dizzy, sick to my stomach - you get the point.  Funny is that it is most likely all the chemo and not much the cancer.  Either way, I am carrying on!  

I didn't do much yesterday, I installed Steam Deck OS which is a pretty cool idea, but I will need a better processor to truly take advantage of it.  I did a bunch of VR stuff and gaming to try and keep my mind focused on something.  This week the chemo is hurting badly and trying to stay in the "now" is hard.  

Hopefully we can break the routine a bit by being outside today under the gazebo and making some food.  It will be nice to just do something.  I'm so tired of not being myself.  It is depressing and I am trying my best not to be depressed. There is so much I have to be thankful and happy about.

I am never good at this journaling on the weekends as I have too much I want to get done and then I don't get it done because I don't have the energy.  

Today, I will try not to overeat - that is half my issue.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022