I know something about love... May 1, 2022

 


So it is Sunday...  I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow, but this is a necessary thing.  

I was thinking in bed this morning that I haven't been dreaming about the future or even day-dreaming about the future.  I really am just living one day to the next.  I am starting to feel better post treatment again and that is always nice.  I think that bothers me the most about the day to day, three months until we know anything, cancer shit show I have; is that I have no idea if I am getting better or worse.  I am very hopeful and I am not letting the negative in, but not knowing is hard.

The other thing I was thinking about in bed this morning and it must have been part of a dream I had, is that about what my potential could have been and where would I be if I had made different path decisions in life.  What was funny is that the minute I thought about that my mind immediately realized that I have fulfilled my potential.  I was thinking that of all the titles, jobs, wealth I could have had that husband, father, brother, son are the ones I take pride in.

Well, time to get stoned and start my Sunday!

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022