What a week and it's only Tuesday - March 22, 2022


So it's Tuesday.  Spoke with the doctors about getting things moving in my bowels - I did.  I would prefer not to go at 2 AM, but I will take it.

Actually, I feel pretty good this morning - let's hope I can keep this up until next week when this all starts again.  I feel bad because all Tiffany really does anymore is take care of the house.  I wish I could do more for her.  She is so worried that something might happen to me and I was in a lot of pain yesterday so she is afraid to leave me alone.  It is amazing how much she loves me.

When I beat this thing - and I am going to beat this thing.  I plan on showing her even more how much I love her.  I try right now, but I generally do work and take care of things as a way to show I care.  I have some energy, but nothing to that magnitude.  I try to send a nice note every day just to let her know how much I love her, how wonderful she is, and how grateful I am that we are together.  I don't think I can express what I feel, but hopefully after 22 years she can feel it.

Well, I have been having a hard time getting up in the AM and it cuts into my writing time.  I guess getting up to go the bathroom 3 times a night will do that.

I love you all so very much!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022