So I decided to start adding a daily picture to the all the posts.  So here is this morning's:


My Nala loves her mornings with me.  Pretty soon she will run to the kitchen to try and find garbage so I will need to type quick.  

Today is the day I get my port installed.  I couldn't eat or drink since midnight.  The eating doesn't bother me so much, but I am thirsty all the time.  Yesterday morning I let myself slide into a bad place.  I Googled too much and thought too hard about the possible outcomes of my treatment.  It is what it is and I am going to fight through this.  

I feel pretty good this morning and I worked outside yesterday cleaning up the dog mess.  It felt great to be outside.  When it gets up to 70 degrees on March 65 in upstate NY.  You go outside!!!  The sun was glorious.  I got a little overheated and hurt my lower back slightly, but it was worth the sunshine.

I even had a small glass of red wine.  I only drank about 4 ounces of it as it made my face flush, but it was nice to feel normal sitting outside with Tiffany.  I can't wait until Summer where we can just be sitting under the canopy enjoying some music and watching the sunset.  This winter seems like it has been extremely long.

It is another busy week and then I start chemo next week.  I'm a little scared of the unknown, but it is the path in front of me and I will move down it as I have all of them throughout my life.  I am not used to being the one without control so I will have to focus on being in control of all the things I can and relaxed enough to know there are some things I can't.

Well, time to stop for the day.

I love you all so very much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022