Gotta get back on track - March 20, 2022

 


So another night of cramping and no bowel movements - not a great way to start a note, but it is what it is.  I'm going to try and be more active today and get some food in me.  The slow moving bowels are the biggest issue so I am going to put together some smoothie items so maybe I can get some calories in me.

I am down to 205 this morning so I have lost a bit of weight over the first course of chemo.  Considering it was just my first course, I need to get a bit stronger about dealing with this stomach/slow bowel issue.  It is going to get a lot worse so I need to be prepared.  

I think the thing that bothers me most is feeling sick.  Not like nausea sick, but just not feeling well.  I am so used to being independent and doing my own thing that feeling weak and incapable is really weighing on me.  

Another item that is weighing on me is the inability to focus.  I hate being swimmy headed and this is really getting to me.  The inability to concentrate could be detrimental to my ability to work and I can't not work, we can't afford it.

I am still really concerned about Tiffany.  She isn't eating enough and I know that she is really depressed.  I wish I could do more for her.  I need to try and stay active today to make it a better day for her.

Well - time to get my day going.  I am going to try and do the exercise bike to see if I can get the plumbing working this morning.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022