Saturday, Saturday, Saturday - March 26, 2022

 


Yes, I know I have the same sweatshirt on again :) 

Yesterday was really good.  I worked all day, was able to stay focused, no dizzy spells, and I had an appetite! These are all good things!  It's days like that where I have the mindset that I can beat these things.  

I made the mistake of reading through the Sloan Kettering doctor's note.  I didn't realize how large my cancer tumors were until I read that.  No one had told me, they just said I had them.  That kind of scared me, but at the same time it made me realize how nice it is to know that I have that, but can still feel "almost" normal.  

I road the exercise bike for 20 straight minutes yesterday, that felt good as well.  The whole day just seemed better than I'd had in a long time.  

Somewhat selfish item, I really enjoy riding back and forth to work with Tiffany.  I know it is an annoyance for her, but I just like squeezing every minute I can with her.  Even if it is just sitting in the living room, being with her just seems right - it always has.  She is so cute, caring, and kind.  I am such a lucky individual.

I am going to try and play some games again tonight golf or bowling VR (maybe the Wii).  With chemo coming up next week, dragging the pump around prohibits some physical activity.  I suppose I should try to find something to do physically.  Walking will be good once it is warmer outside.

Well - it is time to get busy today (I actually have some work to do).

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022