OMG, I can't go edition - March, 19, 2022




 So it would seem a side effect I am going to have from chemo is extreme constipation.  Not a good topic for a blog, but the truth.  I suppose that is a possible side effect from the steroids, but if the milk of magnesia doesn't work this morning, I am going to be extremely unhappy.

Yesterday was a rough day.  It does seem as if I crashed pretty hard from the steroid.  I just didn't feel well at all.  My head is a little better this morning, but I just don't feel right.  I am going to try and ride the stationary bike after my entry this morning to see if I can get things going. 

Sometimes it is hard to stay positive about treatment especially when I am so uncomfortable.  I need to find some things to do that keep my mind off of the cancer, but it is hard when your stomach is cramping so aggressively.  I am going to try and have an early dinner with Tiffany and a friend.  Maybe getting out of the house will help.  I don't think I would have been able to handle that yesterday.

I have to do some research on foods that I should be eating to help with all of this.  My problem is the minute I start to Google stuff I go down a rabbit hole of shit I should not be reading.  Access to all this information is not always a good thing.

Well, as you can see, I am not in a good place this morning so I am going to end this before I push myself into depression.  Here's to hoping the milk of magnesia works!

I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022