Rainy days and Thursdays? March 24, 2022

 


So I feel a lot better this morning.  The evenings generally end with some bloating and uncomfortable feelings in the gut, but this is the first morning since ending the first treatment that I didn't "feel" sick.  So I guess I go that going for me.

I played around in VR a lot yesterday, I actually worked in Meta Workrooms.  Technology for me is sometimes a double edged sword of things.  I really love new tech and possibilities.  However, I get sad that I am not going to see 50 years from now technology.  Seriously, I want to play with that VR!  I think about what we have done with technology in the last 50 years and if we don't destroy the human race, what we could achieve in the next.  I know I am a nerd, but I just want a sneak peek.  

Things have been pretty doldrum in the house, it is that time of year when you can't really go outside for a long period and it is too early to start cleaning up the yard and deck area to get ready to be outside every evening.  So you sit in the early spring lull waiting to bust out of the house.  I guess we are a bit like the plants in that case.  Desperate to bud, soaking in all the early spring late winter sun just getting enough energy to bloom for the season.

Tiffany has been so strong about managing things in the household.  I know this hasn't been easy for her, but she is one of the toughest people I know.  I try where I can to take care of things and if I feel well enough this weekend I will get her up and gaming in VR (golf or bowling).  It is so much fun and I know these are just little games, but again - potential.

Well it is that time again.  I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022