Hump day - March 23, 2022



I decided not to go into work today.  I am working from home, just didn't feel like going in.  My stomach is a little messy so there is a good chance I would have an "accident" all the same.  I'm pretty sure I will have all the digestive stuff worked out just about the time I start my next round of chemo.  I am hoping the chemo starts to shrink the tumor in my rectum the next couple of treatments so that I can start having some normal digestive function.

I read some of my early posts yesterday.  I was in a bad place.  I guess running 60 MPH into your own mortality will do that to you, but I lost track of some of things I wanted to post here.  I guess if anyone ever reads this, you don't want to read how I felt every day (physically) or what current aliments where caused by chemo (or at least not every day).

Tomorrow, I am going to get up at a good hour to make sure that I have time to write something with value.  Something about my past or maybe something about my wonderful life.  Because it has been a wonderful life and will continue to be one every day I draw breath.  I have a wonderful family, good friends (regrettably I have lost touch with a lot of friends over the years - a lot!  I have never been good at the maintaining friends thing.  I have Tiffany and she is honestly the greatest love, friend, and companion I could ever have asked for).

With that said, I am going to change the tone back to something of value - still give some updates, but value.

I love you all so much!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022