Once more into... March 29, 2022

 


I know same sweatshirt.  I feel drunk this morning, maybe it is more like tipsy when your tired.  I got 7 hours of sleep, but just seem out of it.  Meh...

Today starts chemo round 2.  Hopefully, my blood tests are good and I can keep going.  I am interested in the kidney numbers as I have been getting some increasing pain in the RUQ.  But - enough about all that.

I was thinking a lot yesterday about the "there is no tumor".  I did a pretty good job of trying to go about my day without thinking about it.  I cleaned out a very old junk drawer in my man cave (behind me, but you should have guessed that by now).  There were lot's of memories in there from birthday cake toppers to old game manuals.  There was even a Disney vacation club ad for their new website starting in 2004 (yes - 18 years old).

I love junk draws, I mean sometimes you have absolutely no idea what things are; and that is pretty damn fun as well.  However, digging through those drawers bring backs memories.  That shelfing unit you built or the toy you bought, and on and on.  You get to relive some things.  In this case it was old video games, past computer builds, things I promised to fix, and our family vacations.  It was a nice memory trip that reminded me that I have had a good life full of fun, learning, and laughing.  I think I might clean out the other junk drawer as well.

I love you all so much! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022