March 14, 2022

 


This is two days in a row that I feel pretty damn good in the morning, all things considered.  My stomach always feels like I ate too many chicken wings, but I've grown to live with the feeling like I constantly have to go.

I found a new scene to put on the Hue lights out in the cave.  As you can see from the picture it is a scene called Honolulu and it changes everything to a red orange (sun rise/set).  I matched the fire place and the potion bottle.  I guess the potion bottle should be health all the same :)

Yesterday I did the whole driveway (snow removal) with the blower.  It was nice to be outside and doing something for the family.  I have to admit there were many times that I forgot about the cancer while doing it.  It felt really good to do something normal and helpful.  I am very much aware that I gauge my value by what I do for my family.  I suppose if this is a virtual world then my programming tells me to work and that work will garner satisfaction from others.  (Hell, this blog may be in My Sims jargon - Zhaba Doo - hopefully that makes you giggle some day Tiffany).

I changed the sweatshirt in less than three days - are you all proud of me?  I kind of had to after the snow removal.

Well today is the last day before chemotherapy.  I was scared, but now I want to get moving.  It is funny, but I want to get on with my life and I mean life.  I really have got to the point that I am going to beat this thing and this chemo is step 1.  So let's get on with step 1!!!  I am going to think about something to do tonight that celebrates this.  Honestly, until they put the chemo in me, I don't really think of myself as a chemo patient.  I feel more like I am on the train to chemo treatment.  

Well, I need to get to work early and I am running late (damn "Spring Ahead" - this time always works better for me though - I hate the daylight savings time).

I love you all so very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022