March 8, 2022

 Port is installed, I was a little sore yesterday, but now I have an annoying stinging in my chest to go along with my dull pain in my side.  I feel pretty good this morning.  I think I slept well regardless of the outpatient surgery.  

Today I feel really confident about my upcoming chemo.  I know it will make me sick, but I will power through it.  It really is my main chance so I have to be extremely positive that it will work.

I am worried about what this is doing to my wife and kids.  Gusty is in the middle of her own shit storm and Maeve was just getting better about socialization and getting out when all this shit hit.  I need to be more positive to help everyone with what they need.

Today's animal was Speckles.  She doesn't stay long, just long enough to sneeze on me or my keyboard.


You can see the top of her and her tail.  Bear as usual is behind me guarding any approach.  She's a good dog.  The light from my Happy Light kind of washes out my incredibly white skin, but I really like the bright light first thing in the morning.  Once it is warmer, I will be outside on my laptop typing this when the weather permits, especially on the weekends.

As far as my cancer is concerned, I forget about it sometimes.  If I don't think about the dull pain in my RUQ, it really isn't there.  I am find that I have been sick to my stomach a bit lately, but I am kind of blaming that on all the stress.  

Well today's time is up.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022