Sundays will never be the same, March 27, 2022




 I guess Sundays will always be Sundays, of course a song popped into my head.  The last couple of days, I have almost felt normal.  Other than a bit of pain in my stomach and bad movements, pretty damn normal.

I have been listening to this book about virtual reality called Reality+.  With my ability to slip my head anywhere I want to think about, I have been really thinking about the "is this real question" and if it is a simulation, do I control it or am I being controlled.  Can I just make the tumors go away?  

Questions about reality and the philosophy around it have always fascinated and perplexed me.  It is items like nothing and infinity that can keep me thinking for hours.  We were taught that the universe was infinite and expanding.  If the universe is infinite what is it expanding into?  When you take all of the, infinite universe and absolute nothing then wrap into it that this whole thing is just a simulation it really does become a deep conversation.  And then, what type of control do I have in this simulation or am I just an NPC?  

Anyhow, my time is up for this Sunday.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022