Tropical vacation packaged # 2: March 30,

 


A different room and a no sweatshirt.  Suck it sweatshirt police.  With that said, I wanted to give you some idea of what the port looks like.  Tiffany knows, but that is about it.  I had a good day yesterday considering that it was the heavy day of chemo.  A good 2 hours of dripping and then out the door.  Today my fingers hurt when I type (that is a neuropathy sided effect - joy along with cold sensitivity).

I have been thinking about the things I haven't completed.  Wrap around deck, raised gardens on the south side of the house.  Things like that.  I need to replace boards in the deck, etc...  I wondered if I asked Jamie if he would help, but I don't want them coming into the house unless we really get to cleaning back to spare bathroom really well.  Could be worth a try.

I also want my back room cool.  I have worked over the years, tidying all the stuff (there is lots of it - I have lots of technical habits).  I just wanted it to be a cool bar, tech man cave.  I have ideas, but some may be a pit above my strength capability at the moment. 

Either way it is time to go to.  I should make a list of all these things I want to do.

Love you all!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022