Well, today is the last day of treatment 2.  Only 4 more treatments to go until half way and possibly 2 more to start seeing some new scans. I'm pretty hopeful.  Other than the bowel issue with constipation and cramping post steroids and treatment, I have felt pretty good.  The pain in my side isn't as bad as it was pre-treatment, but what do I know until we see the tumors, the waiting is a real pain.

I didn't sleep so well the night before last, but only got up once last night so much better.  I felt like I slept well at least.  I feel a little shaky today, but that is most likely the steroids.

I drove myself to to work yesterday, I tried to give Tiffany a little break from it.  I find the steroids make me a bit more agitated then usual.  Maybe just a bit more snappy or short.  I need to try and control that as things are tense her all the same.

This weekend I am going to try and clean Maeve's room.  I want her to me more comfortable in the house and I really think if we could get a pattern/place she would be.  She's not very helpful with the cleaning, but I know that is a sign of things with her.  I also wish I could help Gusty more.  I know that they both want places of their own and we just can't afford that now.

If it wasn't for the cancer, I was going to sneakily build a 3 car garage with an upstairs living space.  It would have either been for them or Tiffany and I so they could have the house.  Just need to make sure both places are do friendly.  I do love these dogs - they are so sweet to me in the morning and other than when they are really in zoom mode, they seem to understand I am not quite up to being dog piled.

Well, it is time to get to work.

Love you all!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022