March 12, 2022


Had to get the guard dog in my picture.  I woke up at 3:00 AM this morning.  I scratched my port incision while I was sleeping and it woke me up.  Once I wake up, I'm up.

This morning, I feel good.  It is the first morning in sometime that I woke up without pain in my side.  I really am trying to "not think about it" or "act normally" but it is very difficult.  I am going through the numbers and acting like there is nothing wrong, but I'm screaming inside.  

Yesterday was really nice.  Tiffany and Maeve went out to get food before I came home from work.  We had a nice fish fry for lunch and a salad for dinner.  Maeve stayed out in the living room with us for some time.  We watched a really freaky messed up film called Bliss.  I liked the simulation twist but I think it frustrated Tiffany.  We then watched the new Ryan Reynolds movie "The Adam Project" and that was a much better evening light-hearted film.  We also coined the name Whitty Feelgood after the fact that we keep seeing movies described like that.

Things all in all are good.  I have been able to spend a lot of time with my family, continue working, and I have a ton of support going into chemo next week.  I have hope and that is what matters.

It's that time again.  

I love you all so very much!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022