No picture Monday - March 21, 2022

 I didn't feel like taking a picture this morning and it has nothing to do with the fact that I am still wearing the same sweatshirt.  My stomach is still aching though I was able to get some things out this morning.  Trying to figure out what I can eat to help this is becoming annoying.  The cramps were so bad last night that I just went to bed.  They woke me up a bit, but I felt ok when I got up.  Unfortunately, it wasn't long until the first cramp came along.

Either way, it was an ok weekend.  Spent time with Tiffany and Maeve.  Played some games on the computer, went for a couple walks, rode the exercise bike, and went shopping.  So all in all I could have had a worse weekend, I would just have liked to not feel sick.  

Decided to have my coffee without creamer this morning in case the milk is bothering my stomach.  I put yogurt in a protein drink last night and that did not go well.  I don't know if I had just eaten more than my body would allow for the day or whether it was the milk (that was the only difference from the morning drink).

Either way, it is time to get on the exercise bike and then get ready for work.

I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022