You were the first you'll be the last... June 2, 2022


 

I still have a hard time typing June, Hell typing 2022.  When did I become old?  

I was thinking about how Tiffany is truly the first woman (other than my mother and sisters) that I have loved (you all get the point).  I thought about her all the time while we were not together.  She was the first and I know she will be the last woman I love.  I really can't believe how much my cancer has changed my outlook on everything.  I really just want to be home with my family, gardening, cleaning, etc...  I don't really care about much else.  I've been trying to game or have fun, but none of that satisfies me.  Like I said yesterday, I am trying to build things that last.

Staring at this picture, I realize that I can do the Spock eyebrow really well due to the Bell's Palsy (a whole different story for another time).l

Well, I am going to try and stay at work longer today.  Not that I don't want to be home with the family, but I really don't work that much when I am home.  I need to at least complete some items so that work doesn't think I am just taking money from them.

Well - I did some outside slug removal prior to this so I am running late.

I love you all!

On afternoon edit: I felt better today than I have in a while (this last treatment kicked my ass), but I left work early all the same.  Why?  Because I get to work from home with my family when I'm not grumpy and sick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022