Flowers never bend with the rainfall... June 4, 2022


 I was thinking of this song in the title of this post as I was checking on my early garden work.  I am waiting on a lot of flower and herb seeds to break the surface (many are and I will post a picture with tomorrow's entry).  I was struck by the fact that most of those will not flower until August.  Gardening from seed is a patient person's work.  It is nice to see them grow, nurture them, and ultimately, in my case, photograph them.

The song also has a chorus that kind of talks to me.

So I'll continue to continue to pretend

My life will never end

And flowers never bend with the rainfall

I just love Paul Simon's work and with the addition of Art Garfunkel's voice their music is near perfect in my very humble opinion.

Feeling ok considering the last couple of days.  I hope I am not coming down with anything as I am a little snotty, but it is that time of the year where my allergies kind of kick my butt. 

I think some day's as I get to feeling better during cycles that Tiffany feels better.  Unfortunately, external forces have caused her much more stress lately.  It upsets me and I wonder if it was easier for families to take care of each other when we had communal homes providing for extended families to live together.  

Honestly, as a Gen-Xer I am not certain I could live with any more people than what I already do, but part of me thinks we have lost something by not keeping families tighter.  It really is a hard job.

Well, I am going to get stoned and take apart a couch (new couch coming...)

I love you all!

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022