Let the midnight special... June 13, 2022


Not certain why the Midnight Special is stuck in my head, but I am certain I must of heard it on the deck yesterday.  

I should apologize for saying I don't want to write the last few mornings.  I guess I am a little distracted by tomorrow's meeting with Sloan to discuss the next steps in my treatment.  It is funny as I have a DR at Guthrie, but they have never discussed what happens post chemo.

I felt pretty good this morning.  The pain in my side was more pressure than pain and I don't feel dizzy when I bend over.  I have taken to going outside and walking the new gardens prior to writing.  I really love the summer mornings.  It's barely 60 out, fog rolling across the field, and birds singing; it is paradise to be out there.

I'm enjoying watching the seeds I planted sprout.  I have months to see flowers on them, but it makes me feel like I am tending a fragile life, I guess a little of my own.  The better I take care of the garden, the better I do?

Well, I have to get on the bike today.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022