Birds flying high, you know how I feel... June 30, 2022

 


It is such a nice morning outside, 54 degrees, sun coming up, birds singing, I like starting the day out like this.  I need to get my plant room done so that I can sit in that room in the AM and feel like I am outside come winter.  I really like seeing the green in the AM.


You can see the sun starting to hit the flowering crab apple tree (needs some trimming).  I like the new day.  I know that a lot of people like the sunset, end of the day, promise of a tomorrow, but I like the dawn.  The dawn to me is welcome of the new, a chance to make a difference today, an opportunity.  I guess in my current state I like that I am seeing new days.  I am enjoying this summer every morning.

I got up really late and need to get busy.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022