We were born before the wind... June 25, 2022


I know by now you have noticed that the songs in the titles have nothing to do with what I write (usually).  It is just what song is in my head when I get up BTW.

Been a rough treatment week.  However, I have my family to help and Tiffany's been great.  I suppose that I should expect to feel sick during chemo, but I am so stubborn that I haven't admitted feeling sick very often (at least to my family).  

It is a nice cool summer morning again.  Kind of funny as it will be 90 today.  I wish it was going to be cooler as I would like to get some work done on the garden.  I am trying to build out nice planting locations for veggies, flowers, trees, and fruit bushes.  Like usual, my brain has more energy than my body.

I should put some pictures of the work thus far.  The side yard looks so different with just one bed.

Well, it is 6:42 and need to get out and water everything.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022