But we'll get together then dad... June 19, 2022


 It's father's day.  I miss my dad.  That is all I have to say about that.

I'll be honest that there were times in January when I wasn't feeling well that I couldn't guarantee I would be here today.  I went for my walk this morning around the house.  It is cold only 44 degrees in June so that is a little bit of a chilly morning.  I am looking to see if any of the pictures I took turned out well enough to post here.  Rule 1 - take lots of photos, you will be surprised how nice some turn out when you least expect it.



Such a beautiful yard (with my hose and foot tracks through the dew).

So I promised to talk about spirituality, but that needs to wait until I have more time.  Suffice to say, being outside, taking deep breaths of fresh air, helping other, hugging my dogs, petting my cats, loving my children, being with my wife - that is my spirituality.  Don't get me wrong, I struggle with the idea of creator regularly, but the tangible world and providing/doing for my family is where I gain my spiritual strength.  Every time I do something for my family that I necessarily don't want to do - giving of myself - is where I feel closest to this world.

Well - need to get busy.

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022