All I need is the air that I breathe... June 10, 2022

 


Morning, I am not going to post about the politics of the day or yesterday - in some ways it is more depressing than my cancer diagnosis.  The country has a cancer and it needs surgery - stat!

However, I am going to discuss all my plants and gardening items.  It is so nice to start building out more gardening items outside.  I need to get Tiffany more involved, but I really do like the idea of being able to do plants inside and out.  The cats have kept us from doing much of any planting inside and I miss having some greenery.  It will be nice to do the elliptical in a room that has plants turning CO2 into O2.  Also, as I have mentioned before I have been wanting to do the walk to the upper garden through the lilac for sometime.  If I do the perennials right, it will look great every spring.  We will see what I am capable of in my condition.  For instance today, I don't think I'd be doing anything strenuous on that work and it needs some work (like starting it...).

I really like working from home all day.  I will be honest I didn't do much yesterday, but it was nice to be home with Tiffany and Maeve.  They are all that I need other than the air that I breathe.  I've always loved that song as a kid, but my current situation really drives that line home.  I really do just need that and to love my family.  I suppose I just wrote a paragraph about gardening, but that is to leave something for my family if treatment doesn't go as I'd like it to.  Who knows, maybe there will be 5 years of this to go through or more :)

Well, time to get at it.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022