It's a beautiful morning... June 16, 2022

 


Even though it's raining, I can't complain.  I feel ok, the plants are getting naturally watered (the rain), and my puppies are here with me in the man cave.  Every day is a blessing regardless of the weather. We got a truck yesterday, it is a piece of crap, but it will allow me to get stuff from the hardware store that would cost me $75 every time I have something delivered.

We are all on edge as to what the next few months will entail (surgeries, etc...).  I have friends that are willing to help, but Tiffany and I don't like company either.  There is always something to do around the house, something to fix, etc...  I have a new saying that having a house means you'll never have nothing to fix (loving the double negative).

On the cancer front, I feel ok.  A little pain in the side still, not moving well (if you know what I mean), but all in all I am still feeling well enough to get to work, ride my exercise bike, work outside, so I will take that.  It has been 3-4 months since I was officially told I had cancer and 6 since the first tests that insinuated I have cancer.  It turned our life upside down, but we will be stronger for it.

Well - need to get my ass on the bike!

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022