Are the stars out tonight... June 29, 2022

 


I know I wear the same sweatshirts a lot, but it really is different days in the pictures :)

I can't believe that it is almost July.  It has been nearly 7 months since test started showing that I was sick.  I feel pretty good today.  Sore for some reason, but I did get a pneumonia vaccine yesterday.

I really love that song - Only Have Eyes for You - the Art Garfunkel version.  I have always loved his voice.  It is how I feel about Tiffany - I really don't see other woman.  I have never been too endeared or attracted to movie stars or famous people.  I guess there have been a few, but they all look like Tiffany (dark hair, more olive skin, etc...).  I guess I have a type.

Well, I went another day without any info as to whether Sloan received the CDs for my MRI.  It is funny how I feel like I have to drive this or everyone would do nothing.  I suspect that this is how everyone with cancer feels during treatment.  The Dr and nurses are doing their jobs, it just seems slow to me and I understand they are treating lots of people.  I guess I am functioning from the squeaky wheel theory.  So I will keep the pressure on them.

Well it is after 6:00 so I need to get going.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022